Friday, July 15, 2005

My afternoon

My friends are going to Mexico on Sunday (without me!! boohoo!! hehe) and they went shopping for the trip, and I went along. Let me tell ya - going to the mall without money, that is torture on oneself!! I mean, if you're a girl. At the sports store there were these baseball pajamas that I want. And at another store, some tops that were reduced to $4.99. And at Banana Republic, a ring for $8.00! Banana Republic is usually expensive, so that was a good deal. Man. Does this make me a compulsive shopper? I think so. And then we went to Marble Slab Creamery where they have some of the best ice cream! It is a new discovery of mine. So far, I have been there twice. The first time, I got cheesecake ice cream, and that was delicious. This time I got chocolate peanut butter, and I didn't like it. I love peanut butter cups, but not this ice cream...isn't that weird? I plan to try every single flavor. Next time, I will either try caramel, or pina coloda. Ooh I can hardly wait! A power line fell down in our yard and set the yard on fire. The firemen were out there putting it out. There is now a huge black spot in our front yard. It was, like, the most exciting thing that has happened around here in weeks LOL Small town. My digital camera is broken and it's killing me because I like to take my digital camera EVERYWHERE and take pictures of EVERYTHING I'm so weird. And now I can't. There is a giant black hole in my front yard and I can't take a picture. Darn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home