Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I would do anything for love...

So I was at the mall today......standing in the checkout line at "Charlotte Russe"......I bought two dresses...they were having a "buy 1 get 1 free" sale.......and I noticed couples walking around......always a girl followed by a guy...the girl would be wandering around looking at clothes...zig zagging in between the racks...ever so often nonchalantly pulling something out, looking at it, and then putting it back. And all the while the guy was following her every step, never really looking around, just looking at her, hands in his pocket......I look over at the dressing room entryway where three guys are waiting....two sitting in the chairs, one leaning up against the wall.......and I got to wondering about the scenario leading up to this:

A) Girl: I need a top for the beach, will you come with me to the mall?
Guy: I'll do anything as long as I get to be around you for the day. (he doesn't really say that, out loud he says "sure!")

B) Girl: Baby, on our way to lunch, we're gonna stop by the mall, mmk?
Guy: I'm so whipped. Ok.

C) Girl: (with puppy dog eyes) Will you pwetty pwease go shopping with me? (leans over to show cleavage)
Guy: Duhhhh.....yes.

D) Girl: Ugh, there's going to be so much traffic today, and the mall will be so crowded, and I really don't want to go by myself, blah blah blah...
Guy: I'm cornered and guilted into it! Dammit!

What do you think? Are there any other possible scenarios?

Have you seen the U2 video "All Because of You"? I am watching it right now. They are riding on a trailer all throughout the city playing music and fans are following them around cheering...isn't that awesome? If I was a famous rockstar that's how I would perform my concerts haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home