Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Word.

Certain people have been bugging me to write in my blog, so here I am.

Umm....SO...I trust your weekend went well? It rained the whole time here. Still cloudy. You know on Wednesday I lost electricity during a storm for SEVEN HOURS! It was insane. You never know how much you rely on electricity until you lose it for seven hours.

I am looking forward to my two trips this summer - New York in July and Chicago in August. New York...I can't even imagine how much fun that will be! I am going with my friends and we will be staying 5 days in a fancy hotel. For sure we are visiting the art museum and the Statue of Liberty. I have requested that we go to Strawberry Fields in Central Park, and to see a Broadway play, so here's hoping we have time to do that. I am going to Chicago with my brother...we will be staying downtown for 5 days, doing all the "tourist" things, and then will spend the weekend in the suburbs visiting family. I cannot wait to meet my new baby cousin, Natalie! She is the most adorable baby ever! (besides all my other baby cousins of course). I am counting the days! I miss my family so much!

Oh and then...PAUL MCCARTNEY CONCERT IN NOVEMBER! I just wanted to rub that in the faces of anyone who doesn't have tickets to see Paul McCartney. That wasn't nice. My apologies. Hehehe not.

I am growing my hair out. I cut it really short, then decided I like long hair, so I am letting it grow. Right now is that stupid phase where it looks awkward and hangs down in my face. Annoying. But worth it. Maybe I will color or curl my hair once it is long? Hmmm.

That was just so fascinating, wasn't it?

Yeah you know you love me and worship my every word. That's ok, you don't have to admit it.

À bientôt!

1 Comments:

At 11:32 PM , Blogger Elliot Cowan said...

And now you've fixed your template so I can actually leave comments.
Nice!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home