Monday, May 02, 2005

Indeed.

Having my credit card in a close proximity of the computer is a bad combination. Must always keep credit card away from office and securely in my purse. There. I just got laid off I can't spend money! Oh but I really want that book....no! No, self, refrain. Be a good girl. Riiight.

I am writing because I felt the need to update my blog, but I really have nothing to say.

When my aunt moved in, she said that her cats were outside cats, and would stay outside and keep to themselves. Therefor, my mom and dad allowed her to bring her cats with her. Funny that - they don't seem to like being outside much, and cry at the door all day long. Good thing we have our Milo to protect the house against the invading cats! He sits at the door and growls and growls - pretty scary for a de-clawed inside cat! You can tell by this picture that Misty is really frightened:



I just took that picture right this moment...aren't digital cameras awesome? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home