Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Potpourri

Guess what?! I wrote an e-mail to my fave hockey player, the super-freakin-awesome Cammi Granato, and she wrote back!! I am so happy! It was just a little e-mail, but still awesome! This is what she wrote:
"Thanks for the email. It feels really good to finally get a gold. We
have come so close for so long, so you can imagine how excited we are!
take care,
Cammi"
Eek! hehehe Psych. I had written to her to congratulate her and her teammates on their recent IIHF World Championship first place. They have been second place to Canada for NINE YEARS and they finally got it this year!
On sunday, my friend Rita had her piano recital. She was very good! She played a beautiful song called "Chaconne" by Arthur Durand I think his name was. Then afterwards we went to see a movie "The Interpreter." I couldn't understand anything anyone was saying lol but it seemed interesting.
I deleted my rant from the other day because things are now patched up and I didn't want something negative staying permanently on my blog.
Oh I was going to write more but all the sudden sleepiness hit me, so I will go to bed and write some other time :-) Adieu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home